Shark Cage Diving
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Gansbaai, Western Cape
- Product code: P5FMZD
We offer cage diving and surface viewing twice a day. If you are not a water person but would like to see the great apex predators in action, fear not! Surface viewing for non-divers is excellent from the boat as we take you out to where all the sharks are.
If you have no diving experience don’t worry as you can still view the sharks in the cage by making use of breath-hold diving.
Breakfast and a light lunch is included and all the diving equipment is supplied.
The tour is 3 hours long.
1. The 12pm trip is subject to availability and suitable weather conditions.
2. Cage diving and surface viewing relies on good weather conditions, which are out of our control. To avoid any possible disappointment on the day, please contact the SharkLady 48 hours prior to the date on your booking to confirm the weather and booking.
3. Please contact us 48 hours before departure time as date and time may change due to weather and tidal changes.
4. Children under 4 years of age will not be permitted to board, due to safety and seating arrangements.